Friday, November 18, 2011

T Shirt Quotes: Set I

  1. I got bit by a vampire and I liked it.
  2. I'm a Virgin (this is a very old T shirt)
  3. There's no I in team ..and there's no I in 'Go Fuck Yourself' either.
  4. Cancel my subscription, 'cause I don't need your issues.
  5. Man Up!
  6. I’m the person your mother warned you about.
  7. We should forgive our enemies, but only after they’ve been taken out and shot.
  8. Never kick a man unless he’s down.
  9. There is intelligent life on Earth, but I’m just visiting.
  10. Work is the curse of the drinking class.
  11. How can I love you if you won’t lie down ?
  12. Put on your seat belt… I wanna try something.
  13. Beat the 5 o’clock rush, leave work at noon.
  14. I’m not unemployed, I’m a consultant.
  15. I don’t have a license to kill. I have a learner’s permit.
  16. My Dog Can Lick Anyone.
  17. People like you are the reason people like me need medication.
  18. There’s too much blood in my alcohol system.
  19. Smile, it’s the second best thing you can do with your lips.
  20. Excuse me, but do I look like someone who cares?
  21. The trouble with life is there’s no background music.
  22. I couldn’t repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.
  23. Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?
  24. If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
  25. Punctuality is the virtue of the bored.
  26. It’s hard to be funny when you have to be clean.
  27. Your Boyfriend Thinks I’m Hot.
  28. This is my drinking shirt.
  29. I can resist everything except temptation.
  30. Us blondes aren’t dumb.
  31. Wasted All The Time.
  32. Life’s Too Short To Date Ugly Women.
  33. Blonde and proud of it.
  34. I’m with Stupid.
  35. I don’t need no Educashun.
  36. Florida: the place where old people go to die.
  37. Hand over the chocolate and no one gets hurt.
  38. I’m not perfect but parts of me are.
  39. Work sucks but I need the bucks.
  40. Go fast, turn left!
  41. Dont blame me, I was born Awesome!
  42. Lets play carpenter first we’ll get hammered and then i’ll nail you….
  43. I’m not bossy… I just have better ideas.
  44. Virginity is a disease….. and i’m the Doctor.
  45. A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
  46. If plugging it in doesn’t help, then try turning it on.
  47. Drive defensively, buy a tank!
  48. Thank you for calling tech support, your ignorance is my job security.
  49. If I throw a stick, will you leave?
  50. FAILURE is not an option, it comes all bundled up with the software.


0 comments: